Friday, April 25, 2008





I have mentioned before that I get so much joy from my garden.  So I thought I would share a few photos.  No sense in hording all the joy.
My sister Kathy arrives on Sunday to stay with me for a month.  How often in our lives do we get the pleasure of taking a month with someone we love from another state?  My older sister, Cece, will be here for several days during the month as well.  I hope they both know how excited I am.  Although I have a list of things to do and places to see, it will be the quiet times reminiscing and looking at old photos that will be so wonderful.
I found a box today labeled, "Photos of my happiest moments." It was amazing to sit and look through them.  I am so incredibly grateful that I made that box several years ago, never realizing
that some day I would have cancer and nothing better to do than sit and relive each of those happy moments.  I took a picture of myself with the photos so that I can add it to the box . . . as one of the happiest.

If you haven't done it, take some time and put together a box like it for yourself.  Some day, many years later, you will find it and laugh and cry and . . . . be humiliated by many of them.

No comments: