Friday, October 24, 2008

A Quick Smile


I always love my blogs that have photos. So this time I thought I would include one of my favorites. My brother and sister came to visit a few years ago and I took them to the new Disney Concert Hall downtown. Behind the theater are the Lillian Disney gardens. My favorite part of the gardens is the giant flower water sculpture made entirely out of broken Blue Willow dishes that belonged to Lillian.

Kathy, in all of her sunburned glory, posed comically on the fountain, and when I got the photo back from printing, I saw that Kevin was waving in the background. It still gives me such a chuckle.

Now I stage this same shot every time people come to visit. Click on the photo to get a larger view of the fountain (and the sunburn).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee, Ms Lillian must have had a LOT of that Willow ware! Love the picture!

Have a great weekend ... convince someone to smile! You'll get one back!