Friday, June 6, 2008

For Doc B

I want to dedicate an entry to Doc B.  You never know where you might meet a new friend and inspiration.

Doc B is the father of a friend of mine.  Although we have never met, he has continued to read my blog and comment, always offering words of encouragement and friendship.  Thanks Doc B.

And to all of you who take the time to read this.  I appreciate it.  New friends.  Old friends.  Cousins.  Nephews.  And an occasional physician.  I promise you all credits when we produce "Lymph Notes The Musical."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! What a surprise! It makes my heart glad to know you appreciate those around you with such sincerity. If I do get to LA sometime soon, I hope for the opportunity to meet you ... and see "your garden." In the meantime, keep up the positive posts ... and the reality of your posts is important too! Too few people can really express how they truly feel ... and then find the good side to it all. You are a special gentleman! I am glad to call you a friend! Take care!